Weberguard EPS-F Elastic is a dry powder adhesive-putty mixture based on cement and polymer additives for gluing and plastering of facade thermal insulation boards made of polystyrene. It is characterized by high strength and elasticity, high ductility, excellent adhesion to the substrate and very good vapor permeability. Apart from being used for thermal insulation of facades, the adhesive-putty is also suitable for self-plastering.
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Bonding of EPS-F, EPS-G and XPS thermal insulation boards
- Plastering of EPS-F thermal insulation boards
- High strength, elasticity and plasticity
- High traction
- Vapor permeability
- Adhesion strength to concrete: ≥ 0.25 N/mm2
- Tensile adhesion strength with polystyrene foam: ≥ 0.08 N/mm2
- Required amount of water: 5.25 l ± 2% for 25 kg dry mix
- Approximate consumption rate for gluing: 5 kg per 1 sq.m.
- Approximate consumption rate for plastering: 3 kg per 1 sq.m.
- Лепилни смеси
- За топлоизолационни съединения